Hyundai i800

All vehicle related talk in here please.
Arf
Site Admin
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: Hyundai i800

Post by Arf » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am

No I couldn't recover it - it's now in a massive yard, without engine, boxed in by dozens of other cars.
They do however have the engine in the workshop, so I am holding out a bit longer before initiating plan E.

BTB
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by BTB » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 am

Arf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am
No I couldn't recover it - it's now in a massive yard, without engine, boxed in by dozens of other cars.
They do however have the engine in the workshop, so I am holding out a bit longer before initiating plan E.
Sounds awful Arf - have you been on to trading standards, if they have a file going they might want to talk to you.

PS is there a name and shame coming?

Arf
Site Admin
Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by Arf » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:32 am

BTB wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 am
Arf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am
Sounds awful Arf - have you been on to trading standards, if they have a file going they might want to talk to you.

PS is there a name and shame coming?
Yep it's a bit of a life-ruiner actually, I spent every last penny I had (and still had to borrow a lot) to buy it in Feb. Now all I've left with is a lot of money to pay off, no wheels and no prospect of being able to buy anything else, so it might be the end of my sailing for a couple of years if I don't get it back.
I cannot divulge any further info at the moment, I will in time though.

TwoFish
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by TwoFish » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:48 am

Shitty happenings Arf. Needless to say, fingers crossed for you here, for what that's worth. Hopefully karma will rebound on the perpetrators in due course, in whatever form that may manifest.